Friday, April 18, 2014

Thunder ? - Now Watch for the Lightning

If you had asked me two months ago what was going to be the car count for the Thunder Car Class, I would have said same as last year. That would have been about 5 to 6 cars. They say good things come to those who wait, and I have been waiting three years for it to happen, but I am now happy with our Thunder car count for 2014. It is still early and we may see even more cars coming, but at this point, we are looking at 7 to 8 more Thunder cars this year compared to last year. This means we are expecting to have a minimum 12 car field each and every week.

When you put the "Thunder Back in the Pines" you will see some lightning on the track with a great field of cars out there giving all of you, one heck of a show. Even though we have a number of new cars, there still is a number of Thunder Cars out there gathering dust. It is time to get them out as well and bring them back to the track. I know of about 3 to 4 Thunders that could make it out, along with a couple still for sale looking for a new driver and team. If we can do this together, that would make it a 16-20 car field. Can you imagine what that would be like. It will be something we haven't seen in 20 years.

If you have a Thunder Car , now is the time to bring it back to CCS. Thinking of racing in the Thunder Class and do not have a car and are looking for one? Give me call and maybe I can help.

Lets make 2014 the best and biggest for our Thunder Class in years.

I hope to see you at the races....

No comments:

Post a Comment