Friday, March 4, 2011

New Website Up and Running

Capital City Speedway is pleased to announce the new Capital City Speedway Website is up and running. It has been a long process to get it to this point, but I think it was worth the wait. I spent  a lot of hours researching the different race web sites all over North America. I was able to pick pieces of each website that I liked. I then designed a whole new site with all of the items I liked the best from each one. I sent over my rough design to Greg Calnan of Image Factor and he put all of it together and added his professional touch to it. We both agree that it turned out great and we hope you like it to.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck to the new management team and all the racers for the forthcoming season.. Rick Young www.rickattheraces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Website looks GREAT!Good Luck this season All!

    ReplyDelete