Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thanks from Chris MacDonald

Racing is never a one man team and without help and friends sometimes, it can be a very long season or a very short one. Chris MacDonald hit the wall hard last week in corner number 3 and the car was a mess. He writes;
 
 
It has been a long week of late nights breathing new life into my #03 Dodge Neon, Mini Stock. If it were not for the superior roll cage installed in my Neon by SFL Metalworks, I may have been shopping for a new car & maybe visiting a chiropractor...or worse.

I'd like to thank Todd Gow for allowing me the opportunity to publicly thank all those who came through for me in such a big way.

My car is ready to hit the track this week thanks to the following people; Casey Cavanaugh for his connections and lending hand, Derek Lamoureux at Autovation for providing me with a hoist to work with, Al Dickie who stopped in to lend a hand & Malcolm MacDonald (my dad) who showed up to wrench & sweat with us for 3 days.

A special thanks goes to a dedicated sponsor & friend, Julio Pasinetti. Julio literally worked into the wee hours of the morning to re-build the front of my car. He does amazing work in record time & at a very fair price. Thanks AGAIN buddy!!

Thanks to everyone who chipped in. I'm there if you ever need anything...just don't expect me to go any easier on any of you on the track! Lol.

Cheers!
Chris MacDonald
 

No comments:

Post a Comment