Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Timers love Capital City Speedway

It is very nice to hear stories about new fans coming to the track each and every week. In order for the track to thrive, we need more people like Jeremy and his family to enjoy what CCS has to offer. I would like to thank all of  our staff, car owners and drivers who come out each and every week to put on a show that our fans and new fans can enjoy.

A special thank you goes out to all of our fans, new and old, who continue to make CCS the place to be on a Wednesday Night.

One new fan writes;


Hi,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know how much fun I had with my 6 year old son at the races tonight. The format is ideal for kids with the races being short and new cars each time, it really holds their attention. I have driven by the track for 10 years and sadly it is the first time I checked it out, wish I had done it sooner. The admission is reasonable considering most kids don't make it past intermission but have had a solid hour and a half of entertainment. I will spread the word to the rest of the families in the neighbourhood and will be back soon.

Regards,
Jeremy Weese
Carleton Place

No comments:

Post a Comment