Sunday, November 25, 2012

Theft at Capital City Speedway

Dear Capital City Speedway Fans and Drivers,
I was out at the track today and someone has stolen our wiring for the Drag Strip lighting. The wiring for the lighting of the track was stripped clean from front to back. The cost of the scrap wiring will be small in regards to the replacement cost which will run over several thousands of dollars. I will not be able to find out who did this without your help. Please spread the word about what happenened, and let everyone know that someone will be looking to sell it, or scrap it for a few dollars. The Drag Strip helps fund the overall operation, and we will not be able to stay open without that source of income. So, yes it ultimately will affect you as well, so please if you hear anything or know someone who does, please let me know. I have a number of folks who would like to have a chat with him, including myself. Thanks for your help in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment