Saturday, July 21, 2012

Suspensions Issued in the Legends Class

As a result of the actions by several of the Legends Class drivers we have issued the following suspensions.

The Windsor Team consisting of Chad and Radar Windsor have been suspended for the season, and possibly longer. I will not allow the actions of a few individuals to disrupt or impede on the progress we have made over the last year. The actions by this team go against everything I am trying to do at CCS. As a result I will not allow this team to return to my facility. Our Legends class runs much smoother and happier when this team is not at the facility and that is the way I will keep it. I hope now our Legends class will provide a great show to all of our Legends Class fans.

The # 22 Legends team of Brent Egan consisting of Brent Egan, Jason Delorme and Tyler Egan has been suspended for 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment