Saturday, September 22, 2012

Capital City Drags Open this Sunday

Mother Nature keeps throwing a wrench into our plans, but it appears we will have a half decent day tomorrow, so we will run the Drag Strip tomorrow, Sunday September 23 from 1 to 5.

We will try and run tomorrow from 1 to 5 pm for those of you you need a fix. The track is still wet but should dry by tomorrow if we do not have any more rain. We will be on for tomorrow at this point unless you hear any different from us. We hope to see you tomorrow. We are looking forward to our Drag Event coming up next weekend. We hope to have our new bleachers in by then, and will accommodate seating up to 100. You may have heard me say this before, but we will continue to improve on the facilities until you and I are happy with Capital City Drags. We have a long way to go to make it where I will be happy with it, but with your support I know we can get it done. I want to thank Shawn Kerr, Paul Luciano, Pam and Twitch, Scott and Casey for all of their time and commitment to making this facility the best it can be. I want to thank one of the drag strip newest sponsors - Sport Systems Canada for their contribution in making the purchase of our bleachers possible. I want to thank all of our participants over the last couple of months, because without you we would not be able to do what we do. I hope to see all of you next week, and some of you tomorrow, for those who can make it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment