Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Corey Gates - Driver Profile

Capital City Speedway would like to introduce one of our newest drivers to come on board for 2013. Corey Gates will be entering the Four for Fun class in 2013. We wish Corey the best of luck in his attempt to take home the 2013 Four for Fun Championship.

Home town: Cumberland, Ont

4 for fun class

Sponsors: n/a

Bio: I'm coming to start a racing carrier starting fresh out of the box after a long 11 yrs of building derby cars for local fairs around. My goal is to start out the 2013 race season in the 4 for fun class with a new group of drivers an earn my respect on a race track. I'm hoping to find support in racing for years to come hope to see everyone in 2013 as I try to become the 4 for fun points champion at the end of 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment