Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6th - Races are still on for tonight.

The races tonight are on as we will try to get our full program in. We are expecting rain at the track from 5 ish to 6:30 ish. Give or take a few minutes or 10. The rain will be over by 7 and we will start drying the track. There is little or no rain expected between 7 and 10:30. If we have that kind of window, we will try and get it all in. If we can get in the main classes prior to anymore rainfall, we will run the enduro class rain or shine.

This is how it looks so far, if it does rain during our show, we will have to cancel but rest assured that your ticket will be good for another night if that happens. CCS has the best rain policy in the business and unless we get three features completed your ticket will be good for another night of racing. Remember 60 % chance or rain is still a 40% chance it will not.

We will have our golf ball toss at intermission for CHEO, and then go straight to features. It will be a fast and furious night of racing.

Don't forget to bring your "Toonie for the Tots" to help support CHEO, or buy a golf ball for our toss. Only $ 5.00 and the closet to the hole or a hole in one will get you $ 100.00 cash. ( Only one winner. )

I hope to see you at the races tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment