Saturday, June 18, 2011

Car Show Volunteers Needed

I have been doing a number of shows recently and have found that this is a great way to promote our product at Capital City Speedway. When people have an opportunity to see stock cars close up, it generates an immediate response and interest. I would like to continue doing as many car shows as we can and would like to see some new cars come out and participate.

Tuesday is the Hazeldean Car Show Series located at the Hazeldean Mall.

Thursday is the Ottawa Firefighters Cruise Night at Lincoln Heights Mall.

Friday's are a great spot to be at the Zellers parking lot on Merivale. I was there last night until 12:30 this morning showing my car and the response was great.

I and working on a couple of other locations as well, and will publish those when they are confirmed. If you have others that woudl like to have a car at, please let me know and we can request cars to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment