Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jeff Saunders from Enstone Construction to do his part.

I have had conversations with Jeff about how to get fans back to CCS. My family and I can only do so much to get people to support Capital City Speedway. Jeff has sent out an email to his contacts. It reads:

I am sending this email out inform you of the great entertainment that is right in your backyard that is a must to attend. The track owner has put a great deal of time and finances to try and make this a viable business and needs community support.

I have talked to so many people that have said “I’ve always wanted to go see the races”.

Well its time. The track owner has put a “Schools Out Night” special next Wednesday June 27th where kids under 12 get in free.

As a race car owner, and I speak for our entire # 15 Legend race team, we would love to see the grandstands packed each and every Wednesday night !!

Attached is the link to Capital City Speedway.


Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us or the track owner directly. (Contact info in website)

Hope to see you at the track !

Regards,

Jeff Saunders
# 15 Legend Race Team
Saunders Motorsports
If everyone where to send something like this out to all of your contacts on your email, then perhaps, we can get a few more people out to the track to help support it. I believe in Capital City Speedway and the value it offers to all motorsports enthusiasts, but my beliefs alone will not keep it open. Please help me, help Capital City Speedway.
Thank you and See you at the Races.

No comments:

Post a Comment